How much do you know about SlipNOT® safety plates? Metal floor plate is one of the most commonly used materials in manufacturing and production facilities. Floor plate can be fabricated, comes in a variety of lengths, widths, and thicknesses, can be supplied in various finishes, and can be very durable if treated properly. While all of these things hold true to SlipNOT® safety plates, there may be a few fun facts you were not aware of.
- SlipNOT® can transform your current metal floor plate into long lasting high traction flooring. If a total tear down is not possible in your facility, taking the flooring you already have installed and shipping it to SlipNOT® in order to have it coated with the patented non slip surface could be an efficient and cost effective solution. Contact a sales representative to see if this is an option for your old warn metal flooring.
- SlipNOT® offers safety plates with differing substrates and surfaces. It is possible to order an aluminum flooring product and have stainless steel or steel SlipNOT® surface applied to it. This is a great solution to areas that need a light weigh product but heavy duty slip resistance.
- These safety plates come in three different surface textures. The SlipNOT® process deposits molten metal onto metal substrates. Three different heights between the peaks and valleys create the different grates of traction. Grade 3 is the coarsest and is suitable for high volume, heavy traffic areas. Grade 2 is a medium surface and is generally used within plants and pedestrian areas. Grade 1 is considered fine and is generally not used where large amounts of traffic occur.
- It is possible to buy SlipNOT® safety flooring in stock sizes and fabricate yourself in the field. There are specific recommendations that a sales representative can help you with in order to fabricate and keep the slip resistant surface intact. Otherwise a knowledgeable sales representative can create drawings based on your needs and have the products fabricated and coated before sending them to you for installation.
- SlipNOT® Metal Safety Flooring is a woman owned company. WBENC Certified Company (2005108416).
As you can see not all safety plates are created equal SlipNOT® is worth learning more about! SlipNOT® metal safety products offer so many more exciting options, please contact a sales representative at email@example.com or visit our website for more details.