The American Institute of Architects Continuing Education Systems (AIA/CES Registered Provider)
The program focuses on the importance and value of incorporating safe, slip resistant walking surfaces in building design. It walks through the steps of implementing a safety plan, and talks about high risk areas for slip and fall accidents. It concludes with a summary of various slip resistant products, discussing the pros and cons of each with a hand on example of each product.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the difference between a slip, trip, and fall
- Identify four areas that slips, trips, and falls occur
- Name three agencies that usecoefficient of friction to measure and recommend slip resistance
- Name five applications where non slip products are used
- Identify three styles of safety flooringproducts
- Examine criteria in evaluating slip resistant products for your application
Method of Delivery:
We will provide lunch and all learning materials. Presentation is delivered via PowerPoint and hands on product demonstration.
Cost to Participants:
For more information please contact: