SKID RESISTANT ROAD PLATES
SLIPNOT road plates are ideal for high traffic areas that can become slippery with water, oil, gasoline and other substances. SLIPNOT traffic plates can be used to cover open trenches, sinkholes, and areas of road construction. They can quickly restore a job-site back to pre-project conditions by bridging open excavations and trenches dug for drainage, cables, gas mains or water mains. SLIPNOT non-skid steel road plates can be used as a permanent structure or may be moved along as work progresses. Request a plate sample today!
- Road Plate Thicknesses: 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” typically
- Stock Lengths and Widths:
- Custom sizes can be fabricated to meet job specifications
- Available SLIPNOT Surface: Steel
- SLIPNOT Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Available In: Grade 2 (Medium) or Grade 3 (Coarse)
- Installation Method: Based on municipal requirements. We can provide lift holes per specification.