SLIPNOT slip resistant ladder rungs and covers are a safe and effective solution for new construction or existing ladders.
SLIPNOT provides the following alloys:
- Steel is generally used in harsh manufacturing environments where workers are exposed to wet or oily conditions.
- Aluminum is used in many utility applications and situations where weight and corrosion resistance are a concern.
- Stainless steel
- Stainless steel is a chemical and corrosion resistant alloy that is typically used in food processing or pharmaceutical facilities.
- Galvanized Steel (ladder rung cover only)
- Galvanized steel is commonly used for outdoor applications where rust may be an issue.
SLIPNOT ladder rung and cover dimensions:
- Round or square bar – ¾” or 1″
- Ladder rung covers
- 1″ x ½” x 1/8″ to fit over ¾” round bars
- 1-1/4″ x ½” x 1/8″ to fit over 1″ round bar
- Ladder rungs are sold in the following stock lengths:
- Steel – 10’
- Aluminum – 12’
- Stainless Steel – 12’ (11’ – 13’ random)
SLIPNOT ladder rungs and covers are readily available in stock sizes or can be cut to size for instant installation. SLIPNOT exceeds OSHA standard 1926.1053 (a)(6)(i) and OSHA standard 1910.26 (a)(1)(v)for slip resistant ladder rungs and covers.
SLIPNOT ladder rungs are extremely durable and will outlast other slip resistant surfaces such as paint on or taped on products. Learn more about our slip resistant rungs and covers below or contact us at 800-754-7668.