SLIPNOT slip resistant plates are the perfect solution for non-slip flooring applications in manufacturing facilities, food processing plants, or even commercial buildings.
SLIPNOT has the expertise and ability to produce a wide variety of anti-slip solutions based upon your design and needs. From truck running boards to amusement park rides, our Engineering staff is here to help your dreams come alive with a safe and durable product solution. Describe your troubling environment and have a SLIPNOT expert assist you today.
- SLIPNOT products are registered by NSF International for use in food processing facilities
- SLIPNOT can create multiple design options for maximum application flexibility.
- Solid surface products provide maximum traction area while perforated or grated options allow for liquid, light, and air passage.
- Aluminum substrates offer lightweight options while stainless steel make for excellent solutions in food and beverage applications
- Continually meets anti-slip standards and recommended guidelines (COF) throughout the life of the product
- Exceeds all COF regulatory requirements, including OSHA, ADA, and ANSI.
- Strong enough to withstand the toughest environments and demanding foot-traffic
- Standard substrates are available in Steel (A-36; A-572 Gr50), Stainless Steel (304; 316), or Aluminum (5052; 6061) in thicknesses from 1/8″ to 2”+
- SLIPNOT Surface Alloys are available in Aluminum, Steel, or Stainless Steel
- Grip Levels: Fine (Grade 1), Medium (Grade 2), or Coarse (Grade 3, Steel Only).
- Standard finishes include Mill, Painted, Galvanized Steel, and Powder Coated.
- Powder Coating is available in a variety of colors—discuss options with a Salesperson. Paint is available in black, gray, red, and safety yellow.
- Countersunk holes
- Weld to existing metal structures or framing
- Plug-weld holes can be provided on an internal grid pattern for additional weld points
SLIPNOT customers have the option of sending their own material to take advantage of our proprietary anti-slip application technologies. Take advantage of our speed and agility to get your finished product as quickly as possible.
- Material should be free of oil and grease before it is shipped to our facility
- Shop drawings or product lists should be provided prior to shipment to allow for more accurate cost estimates and faster turnarounds
- Turnaround time is typically two weeks after receipt of material, not including transit times
- Steel material must be supplied in mill finish
- Aluminum material should not be pre-anodized prior to submission to SLIPNOT
- Decorative finishes should be performed to non-SLIPNOT treated areas after the SLIPNOT application
As experts in our field, SLIPNOT is able to customize a finished product to the most demanding specifications. From modified finishes and paints to powder coating and added logos, our talented Operations team can produce products that are uniquely your own.
- Identify the alloy appropriate for your operational environment
- Select the surface grade for the finished plate, Grade 1 (fine), Grade 2 (medium), or Grade 3 (Coarse, Steel Only)
- Provide preferred installation method
- Provide a drawing of the finished good or work with SLIPNOT’s outstanding Engineering team to develop a drawing from your input
- Specify any unique finishing requirements
Customers also purchased
SLIPNOT slip resistant technologies add an additional level of safety to ladder rungs, ladder rung covers, handrails, and other tube structures.
Protect and enhance staircases in any location by selecting SLIPNOT slip resistant stair treads and nosings.
Foot Hold by SLIPNOT is a powerful water-based cleaner and degreaser formulated for use with SLIPNOT products and in all areas of your facility where you have slip and fall hazards.
Providing unique options for our customers
Grade 2 stainless steel SLIPNOT applied to customer supplied custom cut letters for new union
Steel plates installed around equipment to serve as a pit cover