SLIPNOT slip resistant plates are the perfect solution for non-slip flooring applications in manufacturing facilities, food processing plants, or even commercial buildings.
Rung & Tube
SLIPNOT slip resistant technologies add an additional level of safety to ladder rungs, ladder rung covers, handrails, and other tube structures. Create a safe climbing surface that exceeds all ADA and OSHA recommendations for slip resistant products. Handrails provide an additional level of grip for employees and pedestrians, especially in wet environments. These products are ideal when sanitation is a priority and a chemical/corrosion resistant surface is vital.
- SLIPNOT products are registered by NSF International for use in food processing facilities
- Available in multiple design options for maximum application flexibility.
- Ladder rungs and handrails maintain a high friction surface, even in oily conditions
- Meet OSHA standards 1926.1053(a)(6)(i) for fixed ladders and 1926.1053(a)(6)(ii) for portable ladders
- Ladder rung covers are a cost effective solution that can restore and upgrade worn ladders
- Continually meets anti-slip standards and recommended guidelines (COF) throughout the life of the product
- Exceeds all COF regulatory requirements, including OSHA, ADA, and ANSI.
- Provides long-term safety in all weather conditions
- Standard substrates are available in Steel, Stainless Steel, or Aluminum
- Stock Sizes:
Alloy Rungs Rung Covers Handraills Steel 10’ 10’ 10’ – 20’ Stainless Steel 12’ (11’ – 13’) 10’ (1-1/2″x3/4”x1/8” only) 10’ – 20’ Aluminum 12’ 12’ 10’ – 20’
- Ladder rungs are available in 3/4″ and 1” thicknesses in round or square styles
- Covers are 1/8″ thick, available in 1” (3/4″ dia. coverage) or 1-1/4″ (1” dia. coverage) sizes
- Handrails are 1-1/2″ round or square tubes
- SLIPNOT Surface Alloys are available in Aluminum, Steel, or Stainless Steel
- Grip Levels: Fine (Grade 1) for Handrails only, Medium (Grade 2) for rungs, rails, and covers
- Standard finishes include Mill and Galvanized steel (not available on rungs)
- Ladder Rung Covers do not need the ends grinded for assembly
SLIPNOT customers have the option of sending their own material to take advantage of our proprietary anti-slip application technologies. Take advantage of our speed and agility to get your finished product as quickly as possible.
- Material should be free of oil and grease before it is shipped to our facility
- Shop drawings or product lists should be provided prior to shipment to allow for more accurate cost estimates and faster turnarounds
- Turnaround time is typically two weeks after receipt of material, not including transit times
- Steel material must be supplied in mill finish
- Aluminum material should not be pre-anodized prior to submission to SLIPNOT
- Decorative finishes should be performed to non-SLIPNOT treated areas after the SLIPNOT application
As experts in our field, SLIPNOT is able to customize a finished product to the most demanding specifications. From modified finishes and paints to powder coating and added logos, our talented Operations team can produce products that are uniquely your own.
- Identify the alloy appropriate for your operational environment
- Select the surface grade for the finished plate, Grade 1 (fine), Grade 2 (medium); Grade 2 is recommended for ladder rungs and covers. Grade 3 is not recommended for these applications
- Provide preferred installation method
- Provide a drawing of the finished good or work with SLIPNOT’s outstanding Engineering team to develop a drawing from your input
- Specify any unique finishing requirements
Customers also purchased
SLIPNOT slip resistant grating is an excellent selection for non-slip flooring applications on mezzanines, platforms, catwalks, or other wet or potentially oily environments.
Protect and enhance staircases in any location by selecting SLIPNOT slip resistant stair treads and nosings.
Foot Hold by SLIPNOT is a powerful water-based cleaner and degreaser formulated for use with SLIPNOT products and in all areas of your facility where you have slip and fall hazards.
Maximizing traction for our customers
Slip resistant ladder rungs provide increased safety for drop down ladders on SERCO loaders
Non-slip square ladder rungs for large bakery equipment
Your product is awesome and I will definitely purchase more in the near future. Every aspect of dealing with your company is awesome.
Flow Dynamics – Vice President