SLIPNOT slip resistant plates are the perfect solution for non-slip flooring applications in manufacturing facilities, food processing plants, or even commercial buildings.
SLIPNOT slip resistant grating is an excellent selection for non-slip flooring applications on mezzanines, platforms, catwalks, or other wet or potentially oily environments. Any flooring application that would require exceptional drainage, additional light, or remarkable air flow can still achieve the noteworthy performance of SLIPNOT’s unique traction maximizing technologies.
- SLIPNOT products are registered by NSF International for use in food processing facilities
- Available in multiple design options for maximum flexibility, including heavy duty or light duty applications
- Allow for liquid, light, and air passage on mezzanines, walkways, work platforms, floors, or trenches without sacrificing slip resistance
- Grates are easily installed on project sites and can even be retrofit into existing structures with minimum effort
- Protects against the use of serrated grating (SLIPNOT anti-slip surfaces do not adhere to serrated grating)
- Continually meets anti-slip standards and recommended guidelines (COF) throughout the life of the product
- Exceeds all COF regulatory requirements, including OSHA, ADA, and ANSI.
- Strong enough to withstand the toughest environments and demanding foot-traffic
- Stock Sizes: (Maximum 36” panel width)
2’x20’ 2’x24’ 3’x20’ 3’x24’
- Bearing Bar Height: 3/4″ to 2-1/2″ tall (in 1/4″ increments)
- Bearing Bar Thickness: 3/16″ (typical) and 1/4″ upon request
- Spacing Options (Ctr – Ctr spacing between bars – open area listed for 3/16” thickness)
19-4 19/16” Spacing (1” Open) Standard Industrial 15-4 15/16” Spacing (3/4” Open) Standard Industrial 11-4 11/16” Spacing (1/2” Open) ADA 7-4 7/16” Spacing (1/4” Open) ADA
- 2” cross bars, heavy duty spacing, trim or load banding for rigidity available upon request
- Style Availability by alloy:
- Steel: Light duty welded (typical), heavy duty welded, pressed or swaged locked
- Stainless Steel: Swaged locked (typical), light duty welded (limited availability)
- Aluminum: Swaged locked (typical), dove tailed, swaged locked I-Bar or flush top
- Grip Levels: Fine (Grade 1), Medium (Grade 2), or Coarse (Grade 3, Steel Only).
- Standard finishes include Mill, Painted, Galvanized Steel, and Powder Coated.
- Powder Coating is available in a variety of colors—discuss options with a Salesperson. Paint is available in black, gray, red, and safety yellow.
- Saddle Clip, Anchor Block, or Countersunk Land (available from grating manufacturer)
- Weld to existing metal structures or framing
- Free set into frame
Consider that the grating may bow from the heat of the SLIPNOT process and adequate fastening is advised.
SLIPNOT customers have the option of sending their own material to take advantage of our proprietary anti-slip application technologies. Take advantage of our speed and agility to get your finished product as quickly as possible.
- Material should be free of oil and grease before it is shipped to our facility
- 1/8″ bearing bars or serrated grating is not accepted as it does not provide able area for proper adhesion
- Shop drawings or product lists should be provided prior to shipment to allow for more accurate cost estimates and faster turnarounds
- Turnaround time is typically two weeks after receipt of material, not including transit times
- Steel material must be supplied in mill finish
- Aluminum material should not be pre-anodized prior to submission to SLIPNOT
- Decorative finishes should be performed to non-SLIPNOT treated areas after the SLIPNOT application
As experts in our field, SLIPNOT is able to customize a finished product to the most demanding specifications. From modified finishes and paints to powder coating and added logos, our talented Operations team can produce products that are uniquely your own.
- Identify the alloy appropriate for your operational environment
- Select the surface grade for the finished plate, Grade 1 (fine), Grade 2 (medium), or Grade 3 (Coarse, Steel Only)
- Provide preferred installation method
- Provide a drawing of the finished good or work with SLIPNOT’s outstanding Engineering team to develop a drawing from your input
- Specify any unique finishing requirements
Customers also purchased
SLIPNOT slip resistant technologies add an additional level of safety to ladder rungs, ladder rung covers, handrails, and other tube structures.
SLIPNOT slip resistant planks and covers provide anti-slip solutions for decking, platforms, trenches, expansion joints, basin drains, sanitary drains, utility vaults, manholes and so much more.
Foot Hold by SLIPNOT is a powerful water-based cleaner and degreaser formulated for use with SLIPNOT products and in all areas of your facility where you have slip and fall hazards.
Maximizing traction for our customers
Steel grating ramp increases safety on stamping press access platforms
Non-slip stainless steel grating and treads for raised platform at SugarCreek Packing Plant
Great product and service. Helps achieve safety goals in a big way.
Kent Quality Foods – Purchaser