SLIPNOT drain covers and trench drain covers are designed for environments where safety, efficiency and durability are critical. Many food and beverage processing plants use SLIPNOT stainless steel drain covers to create confident workspaces in wet, greasy and slippery environments. SLIPNOT drain covers are grit free so they will not contaminate the end product or ruin expensive machinery.
SLIPNOT drain covers are also found in amusement parks, stadiums, automotive plants and many other places where you live, work and play. Trench drain covers rest on an angle or frame and can be easily attached by saddle clips or grating clamps.
You can send in existing covers to our plant in Detroit to have our patented, anti-slip technology applied or we can manufacture a SLIPNOT, slip-resistant drain cover to specifications. Whether it’s a sanitary drain, catch basin drain or trench style drain, SLIPNOT can meet the requirements of any project. Request a sample today!
- Drain covers can be constructed from SLIPNOT plate, perforated plate, expanded metal, or grating. SLIPNOT can also coat customer supplied drain covers or new assemblies from manufacturers such as Stainless Drains or Zurn
- Available SLIPNOT Surfaces: Steel, Stainless Steel, and Aluminum
- SLIPNOT Finishes: Mill, Painted, or Galvanized Steel
- Available in: Grade 1 (Fine), Grade 2 (Medium), or Grade 3 (Coarse – steel surface only)
- Installation Method: Based on drain manufacturer