SLIPNOT slip resistant plates are the perfect solution for non-slip flooring applications in manufacturing facilities, food processing plants, or even commercial buildings.
Treads & Nosing
Protect and enhance staircases in any location by selecting SLIPNOT slip resistant stair treads and nosings. Maximize pedestrian traction while protecting wear and tear on high traffic stairs by selecting from plate, grating, perforated, or expanded metal tread options. SLIPNOT has the right stair solution to maximize your safety efforts on staircases throughout your facilities.
- SLIPNOT treads are available in solid plate, grating, perforated, or expanded metal designs, while nosings and angles are solid surface offerings.
- Solid plate treads are ideal for stair applications requiring maximum surface traction while grating and perforated options allow for additional drainage and air flow capabilities
- Expanded metal treads are a cost effective option for renovating existing stair treads while still providing maximized traction
- Instantly adds exceptional slip resistant flooring products to stairs in the harshest environments, even under heavy foot traffic
- All tread options can easily retrofit over existing structures or be integrated into new construction.
- Continually meets anti-slip standards and recommended guidelines (COF) throughout the life of the product.
- Exceeds all COF regulatory requirements, including OSHA, ADA, and ANSI.
- Maintains facility anti-slip requirements throughout the life of the product.
- Note: Specific application and location codes may have specific requirements. Be sure to properly investigate your code requirements.
- Standard plate tread substrates are available in Steel (A-36; CQ), Stainless Steel (304; 316), or Aluminum (5052; 3003) in thicknesses of 1/8″, 3/16”, or 1/4″
- Tread Thickness: 1/8″, 3/16”, or 1/4″ (Plate and Perforated), 1/8″ for Expanded Metal
- Tread Depth: 10” – 12”:
- Tread Length: Up to 10’
- Tread Riser: Up to 7”
- Tread Nosing: 1-1/4″ – 2”:
- SLIPNOT Surface Alloys are available in Aluminum, Steel, or Stainless Steel
- Grip Levels: Fine (Grade 1), Medium (Grade 2), or Coarse (Grade 3, Steel Only).
- Standard finishes include Mill, Painted, Galvanized Steel, and Powder Coated.
- Powder Coating is available in a variety of colors—discuss options with a Salesperson. Paint is available in black, gray, red, and safety yellow.
- Grating Tread Spacing:
19-4 19/16” Spacing (1” Open) Standard Industrial 15-4 15/16” Spacing (3/4” Open) Standard Industrial 11-4 11/16” Spacing (1/2” Open) ADA 7-4 7/16” Spacing (1/4” Open) ADA
- For additional Grating Tread detail, contact a SLIPNOT specialist today
- Countersunk holes for fastening to supports
- Weld to existing metal structures or framing
- Standard end plates or carrier angles may be added
- Grating treads are also available with saddle clips, anchor blocks, or may be trim banded
- Nosings or Angles may be welded, bolted (countersunk holes) or embedded using J-hooks or Nelson studs.
SLIPNOT customers have the option of sending their own material to take advantage of our proprietary anti-slip application technologies. Take advantage of our speed and agility to get your finished product as quickly as possible.
- Material should be free of oil and grease before it is shipped to our facility
- Shop drawings or product lists should be provided prior to shipment to allow for more accurate cost estimates and faster turnarounds
- Turnaround time is typically two weeks after receipt of material, not including transit times
- Steel material must be supplied in mill finish
- Aluminum material should not be pre-anodized prior to submission to SLIPNOT
- Decorative finishes should be performed to non-SLIPNOT treated areas after the SLIPNOT application
As experts in our field, SLIPNOT is able to customize a finished product to the most demanding specifications. From modified finishes and paints to powder coating and added logos, our talented Operations team can produce products that are uniquely your own.
- Provide tread thickness, depth, length, riser, nosing, degree of bend, and tread style
- Identify the alloy appropriate for your operational environment
- Select the surface grade for the finished plate, Grade 1 (fine), Grade 2 (medium), or Grade 3 (Coarse, Steel Only)
- Provide preferred installation method
- Provide a drawing of the finished good or work with SLIPNOT’s outstanding Engineering team to develop a drawing from your input
- Specify any unique finishing requirements
- C.S.I. Product Guide Specifications
- SLIPNOT Specifications for Grade 1.PDF
- SLIPNOT Specifications for Grade 2.PDF
- SLIPNOT Specifications for Grade 3.PDF
- EXPMTLTREAD.DWG or EXPMTLTREAD.PDF
- NOSINGANGLE.DWG or NOSINGANGLE.PDF
- ZTREADANGLE.DWG or ZTREADANGLE.PDF
- 7-4GRATINGTREAD.DWG or 7-4GRATINGTREAD.PDF
- 11-4GRATINGTREAD.DWG or 11-4GRATINGTREAD.PDF
- 15-4GRATINGTREAD.DWG or 15-4GRATINGTREAD.PDF
- 19-4GRATINGTREAD.DWG or 19-4GRATINGTREAD.PDF
- CTREADANGLES.DWG or CTREADANGLES.PDF
- LTREADANGLES.DWG or LTREADANGLES.PDF
- NOSINGHOLES.DWG or NOSINGHOLES.PDF
- ZTREADHOLES.DWG or ZTREADHOLES.PDF
- CTREADHOLES.DWG or CTREADHOLES.PDF
- LTREADHOLES.DWG or LTREADHOLES.PDF
- NOSINGHOOKS.DWG or NOSINGHOOKS.PDF
- CTREADNOHOLES.DWG or CTREADNOHOLES.PDF
- LTREADNOHOLES.DWG or LTREADNOHOLES.PDF
- ZTREADNOHOLES.DWG or ZTREADNOHOLES.PDF
- 15W4GRATINGTREAD.DWG or 15W4GRATINGTREAD.PDF
- 19W4GRATINGTREAD.DWG or 19W4GRATINGTREAD.PDF
Customers also purchased
SLIPNOT slip resistant grating is an excellent selection for non-slip flooring applications on mezzanines, platforms, catwalks, or other wet or potentially oily environments.
SLIPNOT slip resistant technologies add an additional level of safety to ladder rungs, ladder rung covers, handrails, and other tube structures.
Foot Hold by SLIPNOT is a powerful water-based cleaner and degreaser formulated for use with SLIPNOT products and in all areas of your facility where you have slip and fall hazards.
Improving stair safety and durability
Steel stair treads provide necessary traction on previously slippery stairs
Stainless stair treads provide slip resistance on crossover ladder in poultry processing facility
Stair treads worked extremely well on damaged steps and were a great solution to our problem. We are very pleased and look forward to doing business in the near future.
Fluor Corporation – Contractor