You have the option of sending us your own material for us to apply our patented anti-slip technology or we can supply the coated material to you. Materials that are commonly sent are drain covers, stair treads, plates, grating, and manhole covers. Request a sample today!
- Customer supplied material is recommended not to exceed 6’ wide x 12’ long x 8” high. Grating and plank may be accommodated in stock lengths of 20’, 24’, or 26’ if required.
- Material should be free from oil and grease before it is shipped to our facility.
- Supplying shop drawings or product lists prior to ordering will allow for more accurate cost estimates and faster turnarounds.
- Turnaround time is typically two weeks after receiving material (3-4 weeks for galvanized material), not including transit.
- Steel material must be supplied in mill finish, not hot-dipped galvanized or painted.
- Aluminum material should not be pre-anodized prior to submission for SLIPNOT application.
- For stainless steel, decorative finishes (polishing, brushed, etc.) should be performed to non-SLIPNOT treated areas after SLIPNOT application. Material may be marked, scarred, or otherwise impacted by processing activities which may harm decorative finishes.